Hikes you should do
- Some of these hikes are easy, some are more difficult. None of them are wheelchair accessible.
- During winter months certain trails may be closed to the public. Check with MROSD (openspace.org) for current trail conditions.
- Make sure to bring plenty of water, snacks, cell phone or other communication devices with you.
- It's smart to have an offline map app on your phone (before) you visit these trails. Most don't have or at best spotty network access.
- Check out Avenza Maps here: https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/how-it-works.html